The Norton No-Risk Test Policy
Norton/Saint-Gobain is so confident of our superior performance of its abrasive products, as recommended for specific applications, that we invite in-plant tests against any other brand of abrasive product on the market.
TO MAKE IT AS EASY as possible for users to make their own judgment of the time, labor and money saving advantages of Norton abrasive products, and to assure users that they have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain by conducting an in-plant test...
Norton Offers This No-Risk Test Policy
- The test will be conducted in the user’s own plant, on their own machines, using their own workpieces.
- Even if the user purchases only a minimum quantity of Norton abrasive products, the user will receive the same quantity discount as would apply to their normal production orders.
- If the Norton product tested proves completely unsatisfactory, the user will receive a full refund.
- If the Norton product tested performs at a lower level than the product presently in production, the user will receive an adjustment to make up the difference in performance.
- THE USER IS THE FINAL JUDGE OF PERFORMANCE!