19 June 2012
Clear Choice U450 Flexible Finishing Pads
Drive Down Your Finishing Costs…
with the highest quality finishes, faster cut rates, longer life, and the ability to skip finishing steps.
Exceptional performance on polycarbonates, composites, acrylic, solid surfaces, stone, countertops, steel, stainless steel, copper and soft metals. The only embossed, step-eliminating, flexible fine finishing discs on the market. Remove unwanted surface material, while totally preserving surface integrity.
- Light industrial, institutional pro-cleaning maintenance, and food service
- Retail markets: mass merchants, grocery and drug stores
- Sporting equipment manufacturing (bowling and billiard balls)
- Automotive (headlight polishing and repair)
- Marine sanding, finishing and repair of tooling gel and exterior gel coat, decorative brass and stainless steel fittings, hand rails
Features and Benefits
100% high-performance, micron-graded sharp silicon carbide grain delivers the highest, coolest cut rates, while maintaining consistent, exceptionally fine polishing and gloss finishes (use with water for burn-free, scratch finishes).
- Patented, one-of a kind, self-supporting “backing-less” product with a strong pliable resin (rubber-like) bond
- Discs are cured on to loop fabric, with no adhesives and are extremely durable and flexible, lasting 2-3 times longer than competitive conventional foam-backed discs
- Finish twice as well as competitive grit-for-grit foam-backed or rigid, resin-backed discs – while eliminating scratches
- Unique, embossed surface pattern provides more abrasive contact area to quickly removes unwanted material on the surface
- 4 color-coded (fine/dark; finest/light) sequential grit discs are:
- Easy to identify
- Much quicker and cleaner than competitive processes
- Reduce or eliminate polishing steps and compound use because there are no scratches to remove
See the “Norton Clear Choice U450 Flexible Finishing Pads” flyer #8353 in Related Documents for details: http://www.nortonindustrial.com/NortonLappingProducts.aspx