Air-Cooled Rubber Back-up Pads
- Designed for medium- to heavy-grinding applications.
- Slotted aluminum hub design draws cool air behind the disc. Curved ribs on the rubber face force heat away from the disc and back-up pad. Cooler cutting action reduces disc loading and increases grinding life.
- All pads have a 5/8"-11 threaded female hub for mounting.
- Firm pads provide more aggressive cut; medium pads offer greater flexibility.
- Use with Norton and Merit fiber discs to maximize cut and life.
Air-Cooled Back-up Pads
- For 5/8-11 arbor, these threaded “no nose” pads are designed for shorter-shafted right-angle grinders.
Speed-Lok Back-up Pads
- Molded rubber back-up pads provide quick-change convenience.
- Hard density pads are for aggressive cutting action.
- Medium density pads are for all-purpose applications.
- Soft density pads are used for contours and fine finishing work.
- All pads have a 5/8"-11 threaded female hub. These pads can be adapted for use on conventional 7/8" center hole fiber discs by using a 66NS Retainer Nut to mount the disc to the Speed-Lok pad.
AVOS Edger Speed-Lok Back-up Pads
- Fiberglass-reinforced, plastic Speed-Lok back-up pads for use with AVOS discs.
Please see the Norton Catalog - Fiber and AVOS Discs PDF file, located in Related Documents in the right hand navigation column of this page, for complete list of specifications for this product.