- Our single, uniform layer of diamond in a metal bond (MSL) creates the highest productivity of any brazed diamond wheel
- 70% grain exposure for MSL vs. 30% for plated wheels, improved swarf clearance, and coolant entry result in cooler, burn-free grinding
- Better grit retention eliminates the strippage common in plated wheels
- Solid steel core increases operator safety
- No truing and dressing reduces downtime and extends wheel life
- Can be manufactured in a variety of shapes, to produce complex forms
- Recoating of worn wheels where possible lowers cost
Please see the “Norton MSL Diamond Wheels” flyer #7331PDF file, located in Related Documents in the right hand navigation column of this page, for complete list of specifications for this product.